1. Campsite check-out time: 12 pm
2. Pets are welcome when accompanied by a responsible owner. Pets must be leashed, cleaned up after and quiet. Nuisance pets will be asked to leave the park with their owners. Pet owners assume liability for their pets action.
3. Quiet hours 11 pm – 8 am
4. Swimming is at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty
5. Campfires are allowed at campsites only when attended and protected at all times. Do not leave trash in campfire rings.
6. No firewood sold after 8:30 pm. Please plan ahead
7. Garbage pickup is on Fridays and Mondays; place trash in dumpsters before 6 am on these days
8. Help to protect our wildlife and trees. Do Not cut or carve trees. Obey all fishing laws and regulations.
9. You must be at least 21 years old to rent boats at Six Lakes Resort. All boating passengers must have a life jacket. Seat cushions are no longer legal flotation devices.
10. Speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Drive cautiously through the campground as there are many small campers also. If you do not maintain 5 mph or less you will be asked to leave the premises.
11. Children should be under adult supervision while in restrooms. Restrooms are for normal use only. Do not wash dishes, hair, children or pets in the sinks.
12. One RV per site excludes tents.
13. Please notify management of any complaints at the time they occur. Six Lakes is not responsible for lost or stolen property. If campground rules are not observed, campers will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
14. Camping sites do not come with boat slip and all slips are reserved for paid seasonal camping.
15. No corralling, circling or horseshoeing of campers permitted.
16. Atv’s, Utv’s and Golf carts are only permitted to be used on premises by licensed seasonal tenants over 21 years of age.